Tuesday, July 12, 2011

INNOVATIVE BOARDING PASS?

Hello dear passengers!

Have you ever observed your boarding pass every time you travel? Well, I'm a kind of person who like to see at my boarding pass and compare it with the boarding passes of other airlines.

A while ago I noticed that most of the airlines seem not to care about the design of their boarding passes. Say, there is an airline which uses only a piece of thin paper to print its black-and-white colored boarding pass! There is even one airline which hand write its flight information on the boarding pass!

So I started to take an initiative to make a design of "my dream boarding pass". In my design of the new boarding pass, I am imagining that I am travelling with GIA, flying from Jakarta to Singapore. (I'm not saying that GIA is one of the above stated airlines with their screwed boarding passes).

Take a look at my design:

Problems looking at it? Maybe because my design of boarding pass is a potrait one, instead of the common landscape page setup.

Here what it looks like when I turn by design 90 degrees:


Well, I'm not an expert user of Photoshop and so that is all what I can do. Somehow, I really hope that airlines can begin to pay an attention to their design of boarding pass, because boarding pass reflects the identity of the airline itself before the flight.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Nice, but I like these even more: http://passfail.squarespace.com (it's a valid link, not spam).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link you gave me was nice! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete